Dania Beach 7-28-07 10am shore dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Kim, I'll see you during my surface interval! I hope I have enough energy to do a second dive...SEA you at the south end!

Hello and welcome to the Scubaboard Cave Cliff ... very happy to have you join us
Kim P :wink:

Debby I did not know you where diving dania beach ..... see you there as well :)

I'm bummed I missed you guys... :( I was there at 8:00 with bells on and saw no one. I should have read this early last evening or even this morning. Well I guess next time... Kim and Debby one of these days I will meet you!!:D

Theresa, I just sent you a PM...I didn't see anyone else, I even drove down to the South end, didn't see anyone so I dove by myself. It was a fantastic dive, although I am bummed that my camera didn't work. I even found a brand new catch net. When I came back, I saw Justin's truck and someone said that about twelve divers headed for the jacks. I'm so sorry we missed each other!!

But Kim...the early bird gets the worm!! I beat two police divers* to the jacks by five minutes...and was rewarded by finding a brand spanking new piece of lobster catching gear!!

I forgot what a long walk the jacks are; next time I'm doing it from John U. Lloyd!!! Incredible reef...wasn't that a beautiful swim back to the pier!

EDIT: they weren't police divers per se...they were cops, they were on their day off, they were CUTE...:blinking:

Hi, my name is Andrea and I'm new here. Would love to join you guys one of these days. Can you please tell me what "The Jacks" are?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom