West Palm Beach trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba70

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just wanted to post about our recent trip to WPB. Thanks to all of the recommendations from you great SB'ers, I went with Pura Vida for my diving in WPB. We had a blast diving the Blue Heron bridge first. We had over an hour of bottom time and found many cool animals that included rays, sea horses, and a sea cucumber. Pura Vida's boat was in the shop, so they hooked us up with Capt. Van on the Narcosis. They were great!:D Great drops with absolutely perfect conditions. Saw lots of critters on these trips also. Even saw 2 sea turtles. This was an awesome time and I would definitely go with either place again. Can't wait to come back and do some more drift diving.

Glad to hear you had a great time. West Palm truly has some great diving, doesn't it? Let us know when you're headed back this way!

I'll be in West Palm in about a week. What are the water temps like?

I had between 82 and 84. I was very comfortable in my 3mm.

I'm thinking of bringing just a shorty since I'll only be doing 2 dives there followed by a 3 tank diving in Looe Key. Think I'll be ok?

yeroks:
I'll be in West Palm in about a week. What are the water temps like?

I registered 83.8 on Bath & Tennis and 81.7 on Flower Garden last Saturday. Depths.... 55-60'

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom