Nekkid Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well it was first introduced to me by Walter. And then CoolTech started doing it. Yes, I did it on the Invasion Trip with the Lotsa Love group. (We all did it!) It was great. And just today, I did it again. Yes, I went diving nekkid. The water was warm as I felt it over my body. It was freeing. I’m hooked. I’m now joining the ranks of the nekkid divers.

Don’t be shy, if you want to dive nekkid, go for it!

Nekkid isn't naked. Naked is with just gear, but no clothes. Nekkid is with a swimsuit. MaryAnn looks better with a swimsuit than most do totally nude.

lil' castaway:
Well it was first introduced to me by Walter. And then CoolTech started doing it. Yes, I did it on the Invasion Trip with the Lotsa Love group. (We all did it!) It was great. And just today, I did it again. Yes, I went diving nekkid. The water was warm as I felt it over my body. It was freeing. I’m hooked. I’m now joining the ranks of the nekkid divers.

Don’t be shy, if you want to dive nekkid, go for it!
Oh, my dear.... I've been doing it as long as Walter... I didn't just start doing it...

Welcome to the freedom of nekkid diving!

Walter:
Nekkid isn't naked. Naked is with just gear, but no clothes. Nekkid is with a swimsuit. MaryAnn looks better with a swimsuit than most do totally nude.
I second that! I enjoy diving nekkid with everyone.... Bioprene is da bomb!

deepstops:
I dove nekkid today. Well, maybe I did.
I just wore a lycra skin because there's a ton of jellies over here right now. No thermal protection anyway. The water was 85... Does that count as diving nekkid??
Skin doesn't count!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom