anyone ever use this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does look interesting. Can't imagine it's that easy to get a manufacturer to sell stuff to a consumer, though...(?)

Btw, love your signature. Way to go.:14:

DivingsInMyBlood:
It scares me, seems like a con and it also looks too good to be true. However i do want to be proven wrong.
Relax. Deco sickness and OOA are things to be scared of, but not Wholesale Directories.

:wink:

Cool, I should print up a big book with a bunch of addresses and phone numbers that I could sell to fund my diving too...

Sorry, I am a bit skeptical if you couldn't tell...

Flatliner

NorthWoodsDiver:
http://www.scubawholesalesources.com/index.html

I found this link by accident, looks interesting. comments

I am dead against buying scuba and related gear online, because you have no idea whether it is defective or not. And if it is defective, you have no recourse, most often.

You should do your scuba shopping in a good retail scuba store, because scuba gear needs to be serviced at least annually, if not semiannually, and for this you either need the help of a retail store, or else you need to go to the DEMA conferences and take the maintenance courses yourself.

Ummm not enough info on the website. Seem like they are hiding something. Sorry too many scams out there.

If it was that cool, why not just have an online site and make more sales?

ask them if I can have that audio for a ringtone?

Looks too good to be true, anyone willing to be the guinea pig on this one?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom