Custom suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gamehunter

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well I have decided to break down and purchase a new custom suit. Can anyone tell me how much I should expect to pay and who is manufacturing them? I would like to get the new 4 way stretch if available.:D

I got mine from WetWear. WAY AWESOME fit and the quality is better than the rack brands.

I have been extremely pleased with the suits that I have had made by Liquid Fit, www.liquidfit.com My first suit had to go back to the factory for some very minor adjustments. The next two suits have been absolutely perfect. All of my suits are made from the LF superstretch. This material has been very, very comfortable and so far has proven to be quite durable. At Liquid Fit they will alter you suit once for free should you lose weight. So far, I haven't taken advantage of that offer.sigh!!!! Carolyn is a dream to work with. She stayed on the phone with me during the measuring. She was a very big help when it came time to selecting the colors for my suit. Check them out and give them a call at 800-785-8362

Back
Top Bottom