Lobster diving 7th 8th 9th LBTS area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4U

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Condo is in Boca and I have a condo share going on ..pm if interested
Plans are to catch lobsters and eat drink and be merry ...If you care to join me let me know .... I will do shore dives day/night and a Lady Go Diver boat trip as well.
Interested??? :wink:
Kim P

Kim, why don't you make this night dive with us on August 9? We won't get enough night beach divers on a weeknight to do two different night beach dives.

Hey Kim, do you think we will be able to catch some lobsters on some of the dives this weekend? I just got my fishing/lobster license and I'm really anxious.

Michelle, lobsters come into season August 6, and my advice to you is to carry your license and your catching gear anytime you enter the water between August 6 and March 31!! :D

grandpoobah:
When and where will you be doing your shore dives?

This has not been decided yet ... the condo is in Boca so south of that ... I will post as the time draws closer :wink: ... sorry we missed you last time but hope to meet you this weekends events at Dania Beach:D
KP

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom