I just saw Elvis!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Universal Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
No kidding! I went to the "Stars in Concert" show at the Waikiki Shopping Plaza tonight and enjoyed a nice show with Elvis, Tina Turner, Elton John, The Blues Brothers and Whitney Houston.

Here are my two cents. Go for the show, and not the food. They charge an extra $30 for the dinner but it wasn't that good at all. It is in the Waikiki Lau Yee Chai restaurant but you'd expect a nice Chinese dinner but not even close. You can easily go to the basement floor, eat some Popeye's chicken then go up to the 5th floor to enjoy the show.

If you haven't seen Jonathan Von Brana as 'Elvis' yet, you really should. He's a very kind and personable person.

Any way, as a disclaimer, I don't work for this show nor get any benefits from my review of this show. If you are curious check it out. Just remember what I said about the dinner.

The show was very fun. I had a few tears leak out of me during the Elton John segment and later with Whitney. If they had a real stage, the show would be outstanding.

I heard they tried to get into the Hilton's Tropic Showroom but the Hilton said no. Too bad. They are using this beautiful showroom for storage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom