Time for some diving!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calscubagirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
:D Hi guys and gals....

I've been reminded from SB that I haven't posted anything in a long time so I wanted to say "Aloha" and hope everyone is well and diving a lot.

I've had a few projects happening so I haven't had time for much recreation except for maybe getting in some exercise in our new pool (which is beautiful!). My pool is a divers dream with a beach entry. Pretty dang cool! Yes, I've been on the bottom blowing bubbles, lol. What I forgot about was I have a temporary crown and really felt some pain coming on while at the bottom....duh! I can't believe my tooth was that affected at just 9 feet. Good news is, I'm going into the dentist today for my permanent crown and should be able to go out on our boat for some dives very soon!!

Some more good and bad news.....good news is I've lost almost 30 lbs. Bad news is my dry suit is too big on me now so I guess I'll be getting into my 7mil. I'll be lucky if the water is 60 degrees at Anacapa Island this time of the year.

Can't wait to get my 3 on and go diving in those beautifully warm waters of Hawaii. I'll be coming to Maui for Thanksgiving and the Maui Music Festival to see some friends perform. It's a tradition for me to go but, it happens to fall 2 days after TG.

Lisa...I wish I can come over to Oahu on this trip but, it's not going to happen this trip. I'm expecting to go visit Sue on Oahu around April of next year. It's a long time from now but, can't wait to see you guys...I hope!

That's about it for now. Go out and kiss a honu for me!

Lori

Hey Lori,

Congrats on the weight loss. I only went diving with you the one time (with Kelli), but unless you come to Colorado I won't get to dive with you again. We moved in April. Hope the tooth is better and have fun on vacation.

Melissa

ch0ppersrule:
Hey Lori,

Congrats on the weight loss. I only went diving with you the one time (with Kelli), but unless you come to Colorado I won't get to dive with you again. We moved in April. Hope the tooth is better and have fun on vacation.

Melissa

Hey girl!!

That was a fun dive at E beach. It was funny that you recognized me from my head shot on SB. Kelli walked up to me and asked if I was Calscubagirl from scuba board. Wow it's a small world huh?

Your in CO now? Drysuit time? How do you like it there?
I worked on a movie in Cortez CO. one time. It's a really small town with a historically looking bank from the western days. We did a bank robbery scene on horseback there. The funny thing is, the night before we were scheduled to work there,....it really got robbed.

Keep in touch Melissa!

Hey Chick!

Good to hear from you! Missed ya bunches!

I hope the weightloss has helped your back feel better too! Post a pic of your pool, it sounds great!

Can't plan as far away as Turkey day right now...but you never know :wink:

Hugs!
Lisa

Miss you too!

Yes, weightloss has helped my back but, I'm having sciatic problems again....I'm dealing with it and getting used to it, lol. I worked a show last week, having to do many falls with the actor knocking me down, (which actually made me feel better, no pain...go figure). The day after I got off the show, the pain started again and I'm not talking the bruises I ended up with. I'm just glad I didn't have the pain while at work. That would have sucked!

Would love to see in Nov. and do some diving with ya...on Maui. Hey, if anything, I have a couple of hours to kill at HNL on my way home. Maybe we can meet for lunch?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom