Thursday weekly weigh-in: 09 August 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It's that time again!

I'm down 1/2 kg this week bringing my grand total loss to 5kgs since end June. I now have two more kgs to meet my August goal. Not really doing too well on some of the other August goals, but I'm going slow and steady and one day at a time.

Hope you've all had a good week!

Awww....my weight scale is going back to the scale, the LCD seems to have coffee spilled inside it.

is it thursday already!!

yikes!!

but im DOWN 1.1kgs!!!!!!!! :multi:

getting out of bed and walking is working!!! and ive almost cut out the chocolate so working on getting there!

I am sooo fed up! All week long, the scale added another pound to me each day. I was totally freakin' out. Then today, it said I had only gained a pound, not 6. Sheesh! :shakehead

I have been eating ice cream, not walking, and generally not feeling so well. (I went diving last Saturday, and the boat was going WAY too fast over big swells, and totally messed up my back, laying me in bed for three days). I think I am also starting to stress about my new job, which start in a week and a half. I HATE stress!!!

I was sooo hoping to be down another 10 pounds before school started. Maybe I fast or start purging? Anybody know where to get illegal diet pills? I used Phen/fen years ago and it totally worked! What do you all think??? :eyebrow:

so, now, goal + 42.5. I ammm sooo depressed about this.

oh geez SoCal... you are doing too much of everthing and its all ganging up on you...

STOP EVERYTHING

breathe and relax

your back and your heath is the most important thing so get that right and start slow... a simple walk or how about getting back to the stretches you use to do???

one day at a time.... you can do it!

SoCal - sorry to hear you're in a bit of a slump! I know it's hard but try not to get down about snacking and not exercising - just do one little thing for yourself right this minute and BAM you're already back on the path :D

Stand up and stretch for a minute. Or put on a happy song and bebop around the room. Or grab the heaviest book on your desk and do some arm curls. Anything to get a bit of a push start.

And then you'll feel so good (or silly and remember that laughter is excellent for you!) that you'll do one more thing, then one more...

For me it's that first step each day that makes all the difference - and some days that first step seems gigantic, but I get there most days :wink:

Hugs to you!

Weighin This Week:

This weeks weight: 144.3lbs
Last weeks weight: 143.8lbs
Loss this week: +0.5lb - A GAIN!
Total Loss to date: 71.8lbs
New Target: 140lbs or 12% Body Fat....

I'm currently at 14% Body fat at the moment.

Now your body needs (for men) between 2% and 5% of essential fat - Atheletes (depending on sport) have 6-13%. So I'm close, but not close enough - I going to try for 12%! (I can see my wife shaking her head at this point!)

I'm going to make a real push to hit the weights more regularly, drink less beer and stay off my major failing at the moment - chocolate!!!

And oh course - work on the abs :eyebrow: I hate having a desk job!!!!

I've been in a slump too. Not able to exercise due to an injury. Stressing and eating over my teen and his problems. Today was going to be better but now I feel like I'm going to throw up. At least I'll lose some weight. :D

Morning all. I have been off the Board for a while and not exercising b/c of needing to prioritize work and studying before working out. But that is almost all behind me (after tomorrow HUZZAH!) and so I have been gradually adding exercise back into the daily routine.

I was really skeptical about hitting the scale after the period of not working out, but surprisingly, I lost a bit of weight over the 1 month since I've been out of commission. Since I can't remember the last time I posted, here's the current.

Current weight: 210.2 #
Starting weight: 220.8 #
Total Loss (since April): 10.6 #s

Sorry to hear people are in slumps, etc. I totally know the feeling.

Blerg! I only lost 1/2 a pound this week. But I know why...haven't exercised as much as usual and ate a bit more than I should have. Next week will be better!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom