Bare

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seansrs36

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know how I can contact BARE? I went to their website and filled an ecomment thing. The email keeps getting bounced back to me.

Thanks,

Sean

I would try calling them, they always answer the phone when I call. If you don't have any luck with that let me know if I can help. I am one of their dealers and would be happy to help you out and relay any questions or info to them.

Brent

I called Bare once to check on the completion date of my dry suit vs. going though my dive shop and I got the "why in the hell are you calling us and not your dive shop attitude." As a consumer I felt that I should be able to call them and get the info vs. calling the dive, the dive shop calling them and then the dive shop calling me. Bare acted as if they didn't want to help me and they didn't, they said they would contact the dive shop and have them call me. Don't get me wrong, my dive shop was more than happy to have called them, but as the proud owner of a new dry suit I wanted to call and get the info first hand.
As for calling Bare for info, I think that you would be better off calling a dive shop vs. calling them. If you really want to call them, then look on their web site for the phone number that is where I got it from.

By the way, my new HD Tech dry suit ROCKS!!!!!!

AZ Desert Diver:
I called Bare once to check on the completion date of my dry suit vs. going though my dive shop and I got the "why in the hell are you calling us and not your dive shop attitude." As a consumer I felt that I should be able to call them and get the info vs. calling the dive, the dive shop calling them and then the dive shop calling me. Bare acted as if they didn't want to help me and they didn't, they said they would contact the dive shop and have them call me. Don't get me wrong, my dive shop was more than happy to have called them, but as the proud owner of a new dry suit I wanted to call and get the info first hand.
As for calling Bare for info, I think that you would be better off calling a dive shop vs. calling them. If you really want to call them, then look on their web site for the phone number that is where I got it from.

By the way, my new HD Tech dry suit ROCKS!!!!!!

Wow. About five months ago, I called Bare direct because I sent ther suit directly to them for seal replacement and wanted to make sure they had all the current info. Called the WA number and they were as helpful as could be. I don't know why you got a different result. Suit (nexgen) came back with new seals. Just did a 14 dive trip down the inside passage from Juneau to BC and the suit performed flawlessly. Hope you can get as great a customer service as I received. Their suits for the price are the best.

So what doyou like about the HD Tech suit? I am looking to upgrade

covediver:
So what doyou like about the HD Tech suit? I am looking to upgrade

The way the suit feels, the torso recoil, the front entry vs. a back entry and the built in gators. This is one great dry suit!!!

I had a positive experience calling the Bare factory directly. The maker of Bare drysuits and wetsuits is the Fitzwright Company Ltd. Here's their phone number: 1-800-663-0111. I hope that everything works out OK. Good luck!

I've called them before and they were extremely polite and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Back
Top Bottom