dui alterations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chucknorris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey,
Recently lost some weight and had a dui clx450 suit that was a little large so I am wondering if DUI or someone does drysuit alterations? affordable would be a plus but doing a quality job is far more important. If DUI does it, does anyone know what they charge-I didn't see it on the price sheet. Thanks!

chucknorris:
Hey,
Recently lost some weight and had a dui clx450 suit that was a little large so I am wondering if DUI or someone does drysuit alterations? affordable would be a plus but doing a quality job is far more important. If DUI does it, does anyone know what they charge-I didn't see it on the price sheet. Thanks!

Try calling them on Monday.

Do you have a question, comment, suggestion or want to contact a DUI Team Member? DUI prides itself on being one of the most accessible companies in the diving industry. If you do not find the person you are looking for or are in need of other assistance, please call or email our Customer Services Department.

Diving Unlimited International, Inc.
1148 Delevan Drive
San Diego, CA 92102-2499 USA

Phone: 800-325-8439 (toll-free within the USA)
619-236-1203
Fax: 619-237-0378

Customer Service

General Customer Inquires: Customer Services X301, X302 or X326, email Customer Service
North American Customer Services: Jackie Willey X301, email Jackie
North American Customer Services: Oren Shaffer X302, email Oren
North American Customer Services: Catherine Derheim-Choate X326, email Catherine
International Customer Services: Kristin Parrish X311, email Kristin

DUI's service price sheet is available right on their web page.

http://www.dui-online.com/repairs.html

Download the PDF.

Edit: Nevermind, you're right, that sort of alteration isn't on the sheet. Give them a call is your best bet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom