Can I be a OFWF Pleeeeeeeease???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coyote

Reaction score
Do I get to be an honorary Ontario Fresh Water Freak if I lived in Ontario for five years and my parents still live there?
huh huh can i can i :bounce:

Coyote
:stupid:

well gee ..hmm i dont know..ilhave to check with the boss..hmm i think his name is roadrunner..lol..if it was up to me id let ya...

Coyote once bubbled...
Do I get to be an honorary Ontario Fresh Water Freak if I lived in Ontario for five years and my parents still live there?
huh huh can i can i :bounce:

Coyote

Diving Gal, being your a senior regulator, I believe this one is for you to call! You might want to take pity since Coyote lives in New Brunswick! :)

What do you say in or out?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

yeah just send me $50........that'll be hush hush money and we won't tell anyone you are an imposter:D

taz22 once bubbled...

Diving Gal, being your a senior regulator, I believe this one is for you to call! You might want to take pity since Coyote lives in New Brunswick! :)

What do you say in or out?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

hmmm take pity for someone who lives in NB? hehehe

I don't think we've established any sort of "membership" rules. So Coyote, come on in, the water is great!

I "think" GTA is just pulling your leg -- and implying that only certain trades (professions) would be welcomed here. Just my guess.

Whats your MOC......

Are you a zipper head or artillery type? (Gagetown and all)

GTADiver once bubbled...
Whats your MOC......

Are you a zipper head or artillery type? (Gagetown and all)

ewwwwwwwww definitely not a gun bunny. zipperhead yes, gun bunny no. :armed:

Coyote

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom