WV Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grumpy Paw Paw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just signed on. Originally from New Orleans and dove the rigs, Belize, California and Pensacola area in the early 80's. Laid off a few years and eager to get back underwater. Live in West Virginia and Perdido Key, Fl p/t.

happy014.gif

Hi OldCoonAss, welcome back underwater and welcome to Scubaboard!!

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you around.

Welcome aboard and thanks for naming your post after me. Where are you?

smilies-41093.png

:cowboy: don

Hey WV Diver,I'm in Beckley and will be diving Summersville Lake this saturday. After that I have some business in New Orleans and hope to get some dives in around Orange Beach and Pensacola,FL during labor day week. We are trying to schedule an trip on the Mighty "O" in late september or early oct. call me if you are interested my cell is 304-890-2390

Hi Grumpy. I know Beckley pretty well. Welcome to the area. I live ouside of Ripley now, but my hubby graduated from Oak Hill, and we spend quite a lot of time in Fayette County.

We dive Summersville and Sutton Lakes pretty regularly. Welcome to WV and congratulations on jumping back into diving. Good to have you here.

Dove Summersville last weekend and found that the viz had gone down some due to the rains, but I'm hoping that it has cleared up some by now.

I hope to see you around.

Paula

Hello Paw Paw and welcome to the board.

Grumpy Paw Paw:
Hey WV Diver,I'm in Beckley and will be diving Summersville Lake this saturday. After that I have some business in New Orleans and hope to get some dives in around Orange Beach and Pensacola,FL during labor day week. We are trying to schedule an trip on the Mighty "O" in late september or early oct. call me if you are interested my cell is 304-890-2390
You know there is a shop in Lewisburg, Valley Scuba and Sports, Mark is the owner and a friend of mine. Check it out. 304-793-3483. We were just at SL this weekend, I won't be able to make it this weekend. The shop is planning a trip to Lake Rawlings coming up soon, want to come?

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=169425

You should check in with this link too, all the local divers around the area are listed there.

Back
Top Bottom