historical information?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Normunds

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am very much interested in wreck diving, since I sort of have learned diving in quite harsh condittions in Baltic sea.I live in Latvia and my first dives in open waters where on wrecks.
Lately I have spent a lot of time in search of some information about historical data related to sunken ships in Baltic sea around Latvia coast line.Unfortunately there is not much information available here and I wonder maybe some of you have been also diging through the papers or Internet and can advice where to look in.
Norm

Hey Normunds,
Great to hear from you.One other place to look is with marine underwriters who insure the vessels and usually have well detailed info on them.I don't know who underwrites in the baltic but Lloyds of London would be a great start for european wrecks.Hope this helps.
Cheers Big ears,
The gasman

greg somers:
Hey Normunds,
Great to hear from you.One other place to look is with marine underwriters who insure the vessels and usually have well detailed info on them.I don't know who underwrites in the baltic but Lloyds of London would be a great start for european wrecks.Hope this helps.
Cheers Big ears,
The gasman
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
New scuba website www.daivings.lv presentation. This website is in latvian language only. Contains member posts about GPS, wrecks, PADi, Technical discussion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daivings.lv ir interneta žurnāls, kuru veido vairāku cilvēku grupa, kuri nodarbojas ar niršanas sportu izmantojot akvalangus gan Latvijā, gan ārzemēs (eng. scuba), tautā šis hobijs tiek saukts kā daivings.

Daivings.lv interneta žurnālā tiek plānotās šādas sadaļas:

* dienasgrāmata
* fotoalbūms
* forums

Daivings.lv mērķis ir saglabāt pieredzēto informāciju, kura piedzīvota zemūdens ekspedīciju laikā, apmainīties ar viedokļiem , attīstīt savas prasmes un popularizēt daivingu, zemūdens niršanu kā atpūtas un dzīves veidu.

Daivings.lv ir saniedzams, rakstot uz e-pastu: daivings at daivings punkts lv

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom