I think this makes me a dork diver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emcbride81

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
While in Ft. Lauderdale, getting ready to descend, I decided to try to moon my buddy who had gotten me earlier in the week...I wanted to make it all one motion, the descent and the mooning...and just I was about to make my move, a mouthful of salt water reminded me that you are supposed to switch from your snorkel to your regulator before going under. After gagging and getting my reg, the moment had passed and my buddy was already kicking away...

I probably shouldn't have posted this...but I am a dork.​

I mooned a friend of mine from the giant picture window of Izzy's Pizza, one night. Not underwater, but it should count. Besides, I've been called a dork all my life.

Really, shouldn't we have a Dork Diver: Mooning Under Water certification. I'm thinking it might be wise to learn the art of underwater mooning under an instructor's supervision before you go trying to moon without any training.

Task overload and all...

Need to have somebody make a wetsuit with a trapdoor.

Well, I was successful on a later attempt...so I passed my DDUWMC certification...I am looking to start up a class soon at my LDS...women only though! :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom