Dork Divers take note:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dash

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I will salute and offer much devotion to any of you who sport one of these:

SHDTC.JPG

:dork2: :dork2: :dork2:

Dash Riprock:
I will salute and offer much devotion to any of you who sport one of these:

SHDTC.JPG

:dork2: :dork2: :dork2:

OH I'll have one one day when I get Tanks. Course do they come in Stars and Stripes? :eyebrow:

I kinda like the jelly fish one, ohhh and the mountain dive for those tahoe dives!

Let your freak flag fly, eh?

Love the Absolute one!

TheRedHead:
Let your freak flag fly, eh?

:laughing: i was just thinking... when time comes that there will be too many people diving, underwater advertisement in this manner might even be possible.

Actually I bought one of the shrink wraps that go over these, and Just threw it on my tank...Its clear, but keeps the tank from getting all ding'ed up....I jsut dont have the corny pictures.

rhadamantus:
:laughing: i was just thinking... when time comes that there will be too many people diving, underwater advertisement in this manner might even be possible.

Some people do put informative stickers on their tanks such as Nitrox, Trimix, MOD info. How can you seriously dive with this stuff? Too much candyass factor.

... they can be anything you want, can be a custom pic.

I think 2 really big eyes would be good :D

D_B:
... they can be anything you want, can be a custom pic.

I think 2 really big eyes would be good :D

"im watching you....."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom