Online Discounts for College Students?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shotthebreeze

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Does anyone know of any online store that gives any discounts for college students? I'm looking to buy a reg, octo and computer...and not have to skip meals to do it. If anybody knows of anyone, I'd really appreciate a name or a link. Thanks in advance for your help!

Your LDS might be happy to give you 10% off as a student discount. But you'd still probably save a lot more with Scubatoyus or Dive Sports. Or, if you are looking for price controlled gear not available from authorized dealers, online; you probably want to look at Leisurepro. Don't lock in on the student discount thing - look for your best deal.

Call Scubatoys - a sponsor here and mention that you're an SB member for 10% off. Join their forum and make 250 valid posts and they will give you a $50 gift certificate that can be used in addition to the 10% off.

We Do...have helped college students all over the country.... PM me and we will set up a package for you :) Being out of College only 2 years myself, I know how it goes :wink:

Do u know any for students? like me? =)

I remember college... I put in a good solid year and a half. I must be a lot smarter than my brothers - they both went for 9 years!

Of course my goal was find a good bass player for my band - so a year and a half was enough! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom