Dutch Harbor / Unalaska Diving Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brandon

Shop Independent Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've been working on getting our website back up and running, and it's nearly there.

Check it out and let me know what you think: Bering Sea Divers

It has a fair amount of local pictures and some information for diving out here. It's a work in progress and I don't have a lot of spare time to add to it, but its coming along nicely.

Hoping to one day have it as a place for all of us local divers to use as a planning resource, and to generate some new interest - both locally and from other parts of the country / world.

-Brandon.

Nice job. This should prove quite valuable for those of us who want to visit the Bering Sea and go diving. Hope to make it out there very soon. I have added it to my "favorites" list.

Nice job Brandon! Christa and I really enjoyed our visit and dives with you and your other Bering Sea divers. Must say that your viz was much better than I've been enjoying in New England for the past few weeks. My Thinsulate 400 undergarmets finally arrived yesterday so perhaps someday we can return when you have less "tropical" conditions!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom