I'm Here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ExtremeTech

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to this list so I just wanted to put out a quick intro to all. I've been diving for a few years now and have quickly excelled into the technical ranks (nitrox, deep diver, TecRec). My passion lies with the technical and wreck dives. I already have 20++ technical dives beyond the 120' recreational limits. I'm sure there are topics where I can contribute on this list, especially with the newer divers. I look forward to chatting with all of you.

ExtremeTech once bubbled...
I already have 20++ technical dives beyond the 120' recreational limits. I'm sure there are topics where I can contribute on this list, especially with the newer divers.
welcome to the board...

Give us a sample of some of the things you have to offer.

Welcome aboard ExtremeTech!! I look forward to your valuable insight into technical diving (as do the fellow board members here at Scuba board.com!) I am new to technical diving, but love to hear from the more experienced divers. I too love doing the wrecks, they seem to present the most challenges in diving!

Thanks for your welcome Pug & DietTechie. I look forward to helping all in any way I can.

Pug,
I'm not sure what you are asking for but let me give you some of my credentials so as not to mislead anybody into thinking I have experience where I really don't:
Professionally - PADI DM
Technically - PADI DSAT Apprentice Tech Diver (I will be Full Tech Deep Diver by next summer)
200++ career dives (mostly cold water)
20++ Deep technical dives (mostly in Gilboa quarry but a few on wrecks)

In addition, I have specialty training with night dives, drysuit, and peak buoyancy. I mostly dive doubles now (High Pressure 120's) with a backplate and wings. My really diving passion lies with wreck diving.

Any questions, feel free to ask!! (gear, techniques, thoughts, etc...)

In what way are your dives "extremely technical" ?

What wrecks have you found the most enjoyable? The most challenging?

How do you feel about the state of wreck penetration training? Do you have a regular team?

jeff

ExtremeTech once bubbled...
Any questions, feel free to ask!! (gear, techniques, thoughts, etc...)

How do you like those double 120hps? Do you dive MIX with them?

And as a corollary - what kind of exposure protection do you typically use when you're diving those puppies?

MASS-Diver once bubbled...
How do you like those double 120hps? Do you dive MIX with them?

a PADI tech diver? That means your "deep" dives are on air, right? This promises to be interesting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom