Wisdom computer questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ArizSig

Reaction score
I've got a Wisdom computer with the quick disconnect hose and the compass attached to the top of the computer.

I'm trying to streamline my equipment and hoses and would like a shorter hose for the Wisdom. The quick disconnect fitting appears to be unique Sherwood so I can't just use a normal high pressure hose. Does Sherwood offer shorter hoses, or am I going to have to have mine modified?

I would also like to take the compass off and move it to my wrist. Can I take the compass of the computer without changing the housing the computer is in?

Thanks

Sherwood Scuba makes a standard hose size for the QD Hose for the Wisdom. There is not another hose you can use from Sherwood Scuba.

As for the compass, there is another nose that can be installed on the top of your computer when the compass boot is removed. Take it into your local Authorized Sherwood Dealer and have them change it out. They may not have the other nose in stock but they can certainly order it.

Good diving,

Back
Top Bottom