New dive shop and rock climbing gym

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HIDBOY

Reaction score
Am I hearing correctly that Upper Canada scuba is moving from its current location on wicksteed ave Toronto, to Eglinton and Warden to open up a new shop with a Hydro facility and rock climbing wall to boot?.

HIDBOY

HIDBOY once bubbled...
Yes! it is the shop owned by big Mike Robertson. Whats he up to now.

Asking a question about a post that you started, in which you seemed to indicate that he ( Mike ) was up to something ie: moving the store.

Very interesting?

I don't see a problem with that, I know Mike very well and had no idea the store was moving or that they were adding a hydro station and rock climbing wall.
We don't all make our business plans public knowledge untill it happens!

Diving is seasonal but climbing isn't...

Maybe he is just looking into making it a full time business, I don't think that there is a wall up in that area so may not be a bad move.

As well, after the initial invesment into the wall there isn't much that has to be done, just replacing the holds as they were and the routes to keep ppl coming back.

Any idea when this will happen? Would be interesting to go climbing and check out dive gear at the same time...may get expensive tho...

I heard it may involve more stuff than just scuba and rock climbing... my lip are sealed tho'... I thought it wuz a secret. :bonk:

Hello

Rock climbing is fine for those who like rock climbing, I do beleave the rock climbing part of the business is not Mikes but another partners venture. Mike will run his technical teaching and Hydro sation out of the same new location sharing the rent. I hope they ballance out.

HIDBoy:partyon:

Back
Top Bottom