Fills in Corner Brook

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jiveturkey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know where to get fills in or near Corner Brook? How about nitrox? I"m having trouble finding info on the net. Are there any dive clubs in CB?

Thanks Dave. I thought of that but it looks like he hasn't been online since the spring. I don't think it matters now. I've decided to stay in Ottawa for the fall at least. Still though, if anyone knows where to get fills it might be useful information for a later date.

There are 2 places in Corner Brook to get air fills. The old bay of islands dive club has their cascade system in the Tin Man Store on Humber Road. You must show a C-Card when you get a fill. Darryl Wheeler is an instructor in Corner Brook who has a compressor. He fills tanks and services gear. I don't know of any nitrox available west of St. John's. The Ocean Quest site in Bonne Bay is just over an hour's drive from Corner Brook.

UncleScubaTrev:
I don't know of any nitrox available west of St. John's.

Doh!:bawling:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom