Thursday August 23, 2007 Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, I knew it wouldn't be pretty.

When I got a chance to weigh myself after getting home on Sunday, I had gained 10 pounds on my holidays, bringing me up to 231 which is the highest I've been in well over a year. Officially my weight this morning was 226, so I am on my way to getting back to where I'm happy.

Working, playing & not over eating is doing wonders.
Thinking about reporting in on Thursdays helps too.

I managed to fit my wedding ring on today. :)
It doesn't fit comfortably yet, a couple more lbs maybe.

Starting weight 232lbs.
One weeks ago 199.2
Todays weight 198.0

Wayne

colby - good for you for staying on track and heading the right direction again!!

wayne - woohoo on the wedding ring :)

I'm down a bit this week and oh so close to my August goal (need to lose another 1kg/2.2 pounds to meet it), but don't think I'll make it. I have 5 kilos (11 pounds) left for my overall goal so I'm fairly happy about my two month progress.

It's all small steps and I have to keep remembering that!

Alcina, good news on how close you are to your golas. It really is a life change, doing things and eating the way you are going to continue throughout the years.

Wayne, great news on breaking the 200lb barrier!

Morning All!

Sorry for the lateness of my posting...!

Not good for me this weekend, talk about falling off the wagon!

I've been really good on the exercise front, running 3 miles+ every day! and even throwing in a bit of cycling! - And doing situps and press ups! (can you tell I'm proud of myself!) Alas the food and beer (tut tut) - I've just this second eaten a ring dougnut and a slice of cake!!!! - More self control needed! I have fruit, so will skip lunch and be good today!

Anyway my results:-

This weeks weight: 144.5lbs / 14% Body Fat
Last weeks weight: 143.9lbs
Loss this week: +0.6lb GAIN!!
Total Loss to date: 71.8lbs
Target: 140lbs or 12% Body Fat....

Back
Top Bottom