Any Info onAeris Atmos 2 Nitrox/Air?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Does anyone use the new Aeris Atmos 2 computer if so do you like it, what are the benefits/drawbacks. I want to buy one to use as a backup to my Aeris 750 GT. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks

I have one of these it has worked well going with Uwatec Bigger #s on display.

Might get rid of mine Contact me privately if interested..

Tom

I bought the Atmos 2 last year and I have had no problems with it. The display is easy to read, easy to use and the features are pretty good. I do not have the hardware to connect to the pc yet.

All of them malfunctioned after a handfull of simple quarry dives. The third one had me on a 175ft dive in my livingroom one afternoon....racking up the deco. I took it to bed with me as I wanted to monitor it when it cleared. About 2am it beeped and woke me up. I checked out the display and it had cleared itself with absolutely no time to fly! I just finished a 175ft dive and could fly! Wouldn't DAN just love that????

I called Aeris and told them how the computers had behaved and was given the "pat" answer to return them to my dealer. I had hoped they would use my information to troubleshoot the malfunctions, but I don't know. I took the computer back to the LDS and they tried to get an RMA from Aeris and were given the runaround that the computer was "fine" now and didn't need to be returned since it had cleared. :bonk: My LDS was persistent in getting the number and away it went back to Aeris.

I have subsequently switched computer manufacturers and am so far (fingers crossed) happy with the one I've got now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom