Justleesa!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl

Cupcake, Queen of Dorks
Reaction score
Off the road for good in April '08 and at home in
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm taking advantage of this time when she is too busy to be on here more than I am!

So- feel free to post your dorky stories about Justleesa!

I really don't have any! Justleesa is great (which is the same as being a dork diver in my book)!

Plus, she does AMAZING ART!

I do have one story. I was diving with Lisa and we'd done a couple or 4 dives together already. We were hangin' on the line for a safety stop when I decided I'd rather look down and see all the cool fishies we'd just left (since there wasn't much goin' on at 15 feet!). All of a sudden, there was a GIANT "okay" sign in my face! It was LISA! Checking to make sure I hadn't just passed out!

Great DM and a GREAT friend!

(yes, Lisa, it's okay to blush and get all blubbery- whatever works for you right now!)

I met Lisa in 2004 when I was in Hawaii on my 25th Anniversary with my sweetie. She is a wonderful lady and I wish I had planned a dive with her. Other than that, I just think she is a great lady and no scandalous tales to be had from here.

Anyone who has dived has done something like doing a giant stride less the fins, or forgot to turn on their air, or something. My Dork Diver moment was a back roll less my fins and as I went over looking at my booties, I was thinking "oh, crap".

My "moment" (and I hope it's my last) was when I giant strided off the boat in Cozumel and realizing in mid-air that my reg was not in my mouth. What are ya gonna do, it's too late to turn around. So, I held my breath when I hit the water, then put the reg in and cleared it. Oh, yeah, did I mention this was all on video?

Jcsgt:
My "moment" (and I hope it's my last) was when I giant strided off the boat in Cozumel and realizing in mid-air that my reg was not in my mouth. What are ya gonna do, it's too late to turn around. So, I held my breath when I hit the water, then put the reg in and cleared it. Oh, yeah, did I mention this was all on video?

It pays to always look good for the camera!

The one Dorky thing that comes to mind is not takeing the extra tug in my tank straps and having it come loose on a dive!

I was in the process of decending (this past weekend) and dropped my reg from my mouth... oops. I didn't grab it "right away", cause I was tipping to the side and venting air from my BC.... I recall that there was somebody from our group staring at me with the "WTH" look on their face! LOL Hey... no worries... I grabbed it back a second or two later and all was good. :wink:

I've also had my tank come loose underwater... I took my BC off and I fixed it at depth.

Hmmm... what else have I done? ... I've decended without reg. I've decended with my snorkel in my mouth. And I think that's about it. No fin stories or stories of tanks being off..... yet.

Back
Top Bottom