Atmos pro reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dannybot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife has an Atmos Pro reg, which has been updated, but they appear to have removed one of the features on the new AT-400 Pro, which I like: the first stage hose swivel. Am I correct? If so, I would like to snatch an older Atmos Pro for myself before they are all gone. Does anybody know of where to get one? I had gotten hers from Scubatoys, but they are out.

thanks

Dannybot:
My wife has an Atmos Pro reg, which has been updated, but they appear to have removed one of the features on the new AT-400 Pro, which I like: the first stage hose swivel. Am I correct? If so, I would like to snatch an older Atmos Pro for myself before they are all gone. Does anybody know of where to get one? I had gotten hers from Scubatoys, but they are out.

thanks

I'm sure you can probably buy that part, in fact I'll sell you mine for cheap if you really want it. I removed it as I didn't like the swivel, it would put my second stage somewhere other than where a quick reg sweep would find it. Just make sure you have a LP port on the top of your first stage, that's where that swivel needs to hook up to work properly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom