Condo recommendation near Whalers Village (Kaanapali)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco II

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking to spend some time diving on Maui, and looking for a condo recommendation in Kaanapali. Would need to be in walking distance of Whalers Village, and have a washer/dryer in-unit. Appreciate the help!

......this doesnt help, but I love this little place called Kaleialoha......its not really walking distance from Whalers village. The people that live and work there are great. If you want the office number PM, they may be able to give you some ideas.

How you liking that balance ?

www.hawaii4less.com

This company is based out of Orange County in Socal. I have used them a few times for booking condos in Kahana, but they have them in several places around Ka'anapali.

why the distance restriction to Whaler's Village?

IIRC, there's a shuttle that services the Kaanapali parkway to ferry people between the hotels and WV...

My last few trips I've spent too much time in a vehicle shuttling between condo and WV. For my next visit I don't want to do that. I want to be close enough to walk it.

KrisB:
why the distance restriction to Whaler's Village?

IIRC, there's a shuttle that services the Kaanapali parkway to ferry people between the hotels and WV...

Alrighty... I didn't realize it was that much of a draw! :D

How far is "walking distance" for you? (Everybody has different standards -- some are ok with a couple miles, others want it less than a quarter mile).

Have you checked on www.vrbo.com ?? ( Vacation rental by owner) Many people have used this site with success. . . .HOpe this helps. Maggi

The www.vrbo.com site is a good one. As you might guess, "The Whaler" is the closest condo to Whaler's Village. Right next door. The Kaanapali Alii is a more elegant place that is also right in the heart of the Kaanapali resort. A 1 bedroom at Kanaapali Alii is what would be called a 2 bedroom in most other condo complexes. Both Whaler's and Kaanapali Alii units should have washer and dryer --- but just like most other condo complexes, each unit is individually owned and the furnishings supplied by each owner will vary a bit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom