Scubapro test team patch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tgreaves

Reaction score
Ok.. I know someone out there has one.. I bid on one on e-bay but lost the auction on it.. I am looking for a Scubapro Equpiment test team sew on patch.. If anyone has one.. I will buy it.. just e-mail me.. Thanks.. tgreaves@remuplk.com

I have the test team patch... never used, as well as some other very cool scubapro (not for everyone) goodies. ScubaPro's offices are very close to my house, as are SeaQuest/Aqualung, NiteRider, DUI, Gates, PADI, and many many others. It's kinda cool, when I need something, I just drive over and pick it up.

I'm packed for a move tomorrow, so it'll take me a couple of days to find the stuff. What are they going for on e-bay?

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

It went for $18.50 + shipping on e-bay.. If you want to sell it ill take it.. I want it because I have a mk20-g250hp scubapro reg.. I have been having problems with it freezing up.. so the dive shops retune it and tell me to try again.. kinda like in the test team ya know..

Ah I see! I'm a scubapro user myself. I have about different reg setups, but the two I use the most are my Mk20/G500's You just gotta love em at depth!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom