Puget sound

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

turtle_guy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I haven't noticed any other PNW dorks yet specifically aroung the puget sound/bremerton area:mooner:

Oh, they are everywhere. They just don't know they qualify as a real DORK Diver!

Dave

yeah but then again i dont really either
dont tell anyone but i dive without a snorkel gasp!! and all black gear oh no

trucker girl:
I seriously considered buying a mini-dive flag that attaches to your snorkel. They wanted $20+ for it, and I'm not that much fun. If it would have been $5, I'd have bought it!

See, I have a problem thinking that someone that can't see a 6ft neoprene clad snorkeler is going to suddenly see a mini dive flag 6" above the water. Now a cool flag that "waved" as you are diving (think favorite sports team flags like you mount in your car window) might be a great idea!

Mike, How about one of those giant foam hands with the index finger? Maybe one of those with dive flag waving above the finger!

Dave

Teamcasa:
Mike, How about one of those giant foam hands with the index finger? Maybe one of those with dive flag waving above the finger!
Dave

Man, I had to go back and re-read the post. Missed the "index" the first time through. Seemed kinda rude and un-dork diver to just give everyone the finger! :rofl3: (Not that those that know me would ever be surprised by it coming from me!)

I'd have to have the finger pointing down though, with the flag coming out of the "wrist"!

Mike

merxlin:
Man, I had to go back and re-read the post. Missed the "index" the first time through. Seemed kinda rude and un-dork diver to just give everyone the finger! :rofl3: (Not that those that know me would ever be surprised by it coming from me!)

I'd have to have the finger pointing down though, with the flag coming out of the "wrist"!

Mike

Like this?
diveflagddhf.jpg

Sorry to hijack the thread (this is the Dork Diver forum though, right?)...

Here's the snorkel flag: http://www.leisurepro.com/prod/AQUFSF.html

Still wouldn't pay $13 for it!

But, I imagine that if we could convert turtle_guy into a snorkel wearer, he'd look HOT in that snorkel flag! Come on, all the PNWDD are doin' it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom