Thursday August 30th, 2007 Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Almost there. Weighed in at 222 today which is only 1 pound more than I was before I left on holidays a couple of weeks ago. Lost 4 pounds since last Thursday. The bad news is that i am off for a boys golf trip this long weekend...

How is everyone else doing?

Well, I kind of started all over again last week and lost 2 1/2 lbs. I was up a little and I lost track of everything, so I just started over.

Well, I've lost one more pound. I haven't kept track of actual "weigh ins" over the last couple weeks... water fluctuations (vacation, etc) and all... but that's settled out again, and back to "normal".

Total 67 lbs gone!

I forgot last week. This week, I am 210.8. -10 #s since my start on this. I haven't really been very active lately. Need to change that.

Great jobs keeping things going even if you don't weigh-in all of the time.

For me personally, winter is the toughest time to keep the weight off. I will keep checking in here to help keep myself on track. Hopefully I will see everyone here!

Hi everyone,
It's been a low activity week for me as work is slow in the summer.
I've just recently recognized the need to workout if I'm not busy at work.
Closing in on 50 will do that I guess.
So it's weights & treadmill during the week from now until work picks up again.

Starting weight 232lbs.
One weeks ago 198.0
Todays weight 197.2

Oh yeah, the ring is on. :d
Sure feels strange.

Wayne

Wayne L:
Oh yeah, the ring is on. :d
Sure feels strange.

Awesome Wayne. I am sure others appreciate the ring being on as well!!!! :)

WTG, Wayne!

I stayed steady/put on 1/2 pound...just depends on if I stand on the scale before or after the shower LOL. I'm very happy about this as I radically changed my eating habits the past week and it looks like I might be active enough to maintain at this weight. Which is not what I want to do - I still have 5 kgs/11pounds to go - but means that by increasing my activity, I should be able to start losing again.

Today at 168. It didn't go up and thats good. Now tomorrow gonna try and slim it down to 165.

Update: YAY!! Its at 166.6 and only one more pound to go!! :wink:

Crazy summer and it's been a while since I've checked in here. After a little bit of celebrating hitting my halfway mark, I put on about 10 lbs. over the summer. I'm back on track at 52 lbs. lost, with 56 to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom