nikonos service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

domino22

Contributor
Reaction score
need to service a nikonos II and V before next trip any suggestions on a good camera service center to ck out cameras and install new orings and sevice as needed? Thanks

I've used Sub-Aquatic Camera Repair with great results. There's also a Southern Nikonos repair that alot of folks use but I don't have the contact numbers.

I recently used UW Photo-Tech in Derry, NH to service my Nikonos IV-A. www.uwphoto.com

The service included disassembling the camera to clean internal parts and replace nonuser-servicable o-rings, replacing user-servicable o-rings, checking and resetting shutter synchronization, cleaning camera exterior, replacing battery and pressure testing the camera. The camera looked band new when it was returned.

The service cost in the area of $90.00

Highly Recommended :)

Hello,

I don't think uw-photo tech doesn't service the nik II's. There is this company in s. cali that does a great job at the old stuff. He bought up as many units and uses them for parts. He also services sekonic meters.

Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom