Complete video setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylepreid

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ikelite video housing with the side mirror for better view while shooting video and red filter lense. Sony DCR HC30 mini dv camcorder with a wide angle lense (that fits nicely in the housing with no problems), extra battery, video cable, 8 mb memory card for still pics, and direct charger. 2, 35 watt Nite Rider video lights with battery packs and charger. Brand new Storm case that has not been on a trip yet and is already plucked out to fit all the components listed above. This setup is in great shape and has never been flooded or mistreated. I also custom made a plate on the bottom of the housing to mount the battery packs for the lights. I have upgraded to a HD setup and need to let this one go. This setup takes great underwater video and you can share all your underwater expierences with your family and friends. looking for $1200 for whole package with $25 shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

I tried to upload some pics, but their seems to be a problem with scubaboard, so if you want some pics, email me and I'll send you some.

Price lowered to $1,100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom