For Sale: 2 Oceanic BCDs - Very Cheap!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale:

(1) Oceanic Ovation 420 Jacket BCD, size Large, blue/black. Rear dump valve has been patched around where it connects to bladder and has a small leak, and needs new corrugated hose (old hose is included). Color is OK with some small stains. Air bladder, quick dump shoulder valve, velcro, buckles, straps, pockets, cam band, and safety strap are all OK. Older model BCD with a lot of features that needs some minor repairs, sold "as-is" of course, but is priced right. Only $20 + $10 shipping.

(1) Oceanic Ovation 420 Jacket BCD, size Small, lime green/yellow/black. Rear dump valve has been patched around where it connects to bladder and has small leak, and corrugated hose has small leak. Color is faded and has some small stains. Air bladder, quick dump shoulder valve, velcro, buckles, straps, pockets, and cam band, and safety strap are all OK. Older model BCD with a lot of features that needs some minor repairs, sold "as-is" of course, but is priced right. Only $20 + $10 shipping.

Willing to swap out inflator hose from Small one and put on Large one if the Large one sells first. Will also sell both as a package at a slightly reduced price so parts can be interchanged between the two BCDs. Low pressure power inflator hoses are not included, but are standard size.

Accept PayPal, Postal Money Orders, and Bank Cashier's Checks. Have positive feedback score of 92 on Ebay and 43 here on SB. Questions, email: realdiver7@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Attachments

• BCDs 003.jpg
    BCDs 003.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 121
  • BCDs 004.jpg
    BCDs 004.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 82
  • BCDs 001.jpg
    BCDs 001.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 87
Thanks for the emails, but still available. Reasonable offers considered.

Thanks!

These BCDs are still available. Accepting reasonable offers.

Thanks!

Hi - I'm new to Scubaboard and noticed your listing. I am interested in the small BCD (Yellow) if it's still available. I also noticed that the last posting was Feb 2008 (over a year ago), so I hope this is still available.

Sorry, all sold. Closing thread.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom