So Long Suckers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaQ

Registered
Reaction score
Well I'm off to enjoy the Christmas Present I got for my wife. A weeks vacation in Cozumel, Ola!

I'll be thinking of you all freezing in this fine Canadian weather, but I'll be back for Ice diving :eek:

ScubaQ

I am jealous for now.....but in 3 weeks I'll be in Cozumel and you will be back here in Canada ehehehehehe:D

Have fun and have a ceveza for me amigo! adiós.

buen viaje:wink:

Oooh, thanks.
I'm off to Building Box to buy $3K of new kitchen cupboards and flooring and then spend the next 2 weeks redoing our kitchen. Before you ask, why this time of the year, no time in the summer without foregoing diving and sailing.:D

Groundhog246 once bubbled...
Oooh, thanks.
I'm off to Building Box to buy $3K of new kitchen cupboards and flooring and then spend the next 2 weeks redoing our kitchen. Before you ask, why this time of the year, no time in the summer without foregoing diving and sailing.:D

Just do what I do. Pay someone to do it for you!!! :)

Rooster1 once bubbled...
I am jealous for now.....but in 3 weeks I'll be in Cozumel and you will be back here in Canada ehehehehehe:D

Have fun and have a ceveza for me amigo! adiós.

buen viaje:wink:

Can you pack me in your luggage PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE??:bonk:

Coyote
:stupid:

taz22 once bubbled...

Just do what I do. Pay someone to do it for you!!! :)

Thanks for the idea, but the $6K I'm saving in labour will buy a lot of scuba and boat toys, like the new Autopilot I hope to pick up at the boat show in Toronto next weekend.

Hey, Groundhog, where around here do you go for sailing; it's been ages since I've been, but I'd love a chance to get out again... Also, what kind of boat do you sail? Given that you mentioned buying an autopilot, I suspect it's a wee bit bigger than the stuff I spent my time in (Lasers, Albacores, Wayfarers, etc. Basically all small 12-15' dinghys)

Jamie

jrtonkin once bubbled...
Hey, Groundhog, where around here do you go for sailing;
We've a Tanzer 26 up in Meaford (currently in a cradle on the hard :( ). Since we're getting of topic I've sent you a PM. Nothing wrong with the "small stuff". It's a lot more work to sail a Laser (I've done it) than my Tanzer.

Groundhog246 once bubbled...

We've a Tanzer 26 up in Meaford (currently in a cradle on the hard :( ). Since we're getting of topic I've sent you a PM. Nothing wrong with the "small stuff". It's a lot more work to sail a Laser (I've done it) than my Tanzer.

I ll still stick to having others do the work for me, money is only money! BTW, sounds like you have a nice boat, but I stick with my Baja!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom