Thursday September 6, 2007 Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Everybody! :admingreet: Its that time again so get on those scales and lets see your progress. Remember there is no shame in getting on the scales!!!

Today, mine is somewhat of a disaster :(. Last week I was 166lb and today I'm at a surprising and sad 171lb :confused2. It could be stress from that internet fighting you all heard about, it could be eating out of control, or it could be muscle training which I did intestify. I know for sure I didn't drink kool-aid and don't intend to. Anyways, :D not the end of the world and I'll try again tomorrow. :dork2:

Royston

I'm staying steady for the second week. I'm not bummed, even though I missed my August goal by about 1kg.

I've changed the way I eat again - added way more stuff and it more accurately reflects my "real life" - so holding steady is progress as it means my activity level can support my life.

So up the activity for this week and next week I'll have a loss :)

C'mon, check in - give some support - get some support!

Couldn't sign on yesterday for some reason. I'm down 2.5 lbs this week. I hurt my knee at the gym yesterday though. Not working out. Walking out of the bathroom. Talk about being stupid. :rofl3:

Hi, everyone... I've been hit and miss around here lately... been a busy dive week for me. :wink: Anyway.... I didn't weigh in yesterday, but I did today.... and the results are an AMAZING total loss of 70 lbs now!!!

I'm soooo excited about this! I don't know how much I've lost this "week".... but the trend is still downward, and that makes me a happy camper! :D

Congrats to everyone else on their losses and/or workouts and muscle gain!

im here im here...... busy week and public holiday and i forgot what day it is

feeling bloated and ugghhhhhhh but plodding along

today im fighting off the dreaded lurgy so sucking lozengers and drinking juice

way to go guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very inspirational!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom