My 100th Dive Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl

Cupcake, Queen of Dorks
Reaction score
Off the road for good in April '08 and at home in
# of dives
100 - 199
erparamedic promises pictures...

I'll be doing my 100th dive today at Blue Springs. It's supposed to be thunderstorms all day, so it's the perfect day for a Dork Diver to get stormed out of her 100th dive.

Wish me luck (I'm diving with er, after all, I need all the luck I can get! haha!)!

In honor of my 100th dive, I have attempted to create a home-made, snorkel-mounted dive flag. The glue didn't dry so it will have to be a surface flag. That's to let all the cars know there's a diver in the parking lot and not to run me over, I guess. :D

Congrats on your impending 100th dive!

Alright TG.... no storms today... just rain. :wink:

Here's the forecast, compliments of Channel 13 Personal Forecast, as given for Waldron, IN:

Friday, September 7

Morning (7:00am-Noon)

71 - 83
S 10-20 mph
It's going to be a breezy and cloudy morning. Temperatures will rise from 71 to 83 by late this morning. Winds will be 10 to 20 MPH from the south.

Afternoon (1:00pm-6:00pm)

82 - 87
SW-S 10-20 mph
It will be a breezy, humid and cloudy afternoon. A few light rain showers are on the way. The rainfall is expected to begin near 6:00pm. The rain fall should reach 0.02 inches by this afternoon. Temperatures will remain around 84 with today's high of 87 occurring around 2:00pm. Winds will be 10 to 20 MPH from the southwest turning from the south as the afternoon progresses.

Evening (7:00pm-Midnight)

75 - 80
S-SW 10-15 mph
Expect a humid and cloudy evening. You will see light rain. Anticipate rain accumulations of 0.07 inches for this evening. Temperatures will stay near 76. Winds will be 10 to 15 MPH from the south turning from the southwest as the evening progresses.

Overnight (1:00am-6:00am)

71 - 75
SW 5-10 mph
It will continue to be humid and cloudy. You will see light rain. Expect accumulations of 0.19 inches. Temperatures will hold steady around 72 with today's low of 71 occurring around 6:00am. Winds will be 5 to 10 MPH from the southwest.

Woo Hoo! 100th dive! Congrats Cupcake! :)

Uh, you do know that the 100th dive is supposed to be nekid don't you?

(nekid means just a swimsuit ........ geeez, just where are your minds at :wink: )

D_B:
(nekid means just a swimsuit ........ geeez, just where are your minds at :wink: )

Shhhh! Don't tell her that! She thinks she's supposed to be "nekkid, nekkid!"
Well... I'm sure the nekkid diving is out for her... but there's always photoshop, you know!:rofl3:

Way cool, I hope you get in your 100th dive and have a great time as well.

She's on her way to the quarry now... I'll be leaving for it shortly...

Right now, the weather is overcast, with some sun peeking thru from time to time..... looks like the dive will be a "go"

Back
Top Bottom