Identify these regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChuckWagon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
OK Sherwood rep, what can you tell me about these regs.

Attachments

• maximus_1.jpg
    maximus_1.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 131
  • maximus_2.jpg
    maximus_2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Brut.jpg
    Brut.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 69
What do you want to know? The two top images are regs that are nearly 15 years. The image of the regualtor below is the Maximus. That version is at least three years old. We have most of the parts to service the regs on top and we have all the parts to service the Maximus.

What else do you need to know?

Sherwood

Sherwood SCUBA rep.:
What do you want to know? The two top images are regs that are nearly 15 years. The image of the regualtor below is the Maximus. That version is at least three years old. We have most of the parts to service the regs on top and we have all the parts to service the Maximus.

What else do you need to know?

Sherwood
Thanks, that is what I was looking for. If I sent you the S/N of the older ones could you tell me the exact vintage?

the one on the dive Flag is a Maximus from the early to mid 90's, the Brut from late 80's early 90's

Is there documentation available for these regs? The Sherwood site only has docs for the latest and greatest, unless I am missing something.

These owners manuals are no longer in circulation. The Care and Maintenance of these older regualtors would be the same as any other regualtors today. The current manuals should suffice.

Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom