Clean slate - but how?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AbyssalPlains

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know, really stupid or "basic" question: I tried Sea Buff, an eraser, toothpaste and rubbing alcohol to erase my pencil writing on a plastic slate. It looks like I could probably clean it in an hour of vigorous scrubbing, but there must be a more efficient, less ridiculous solution.

Regular pencil eraser seems to work fine on mine. I've switched to using a plastic pencil with 12 lead points and an eraser (12 for $3) -- no metal to rust, easy to switch to a new point, life's good :)

I have heard that the white middle of OREO cookies works well but I haven't tried it as it seems like a waste of something so good!

I use the same bottle of SoftScrub that I clean my mask with. It removes the writing and maintains the matte finish.

Pete

we use Jiff and a sponge... nice and clean with a lemony smell

cheers

I assume you are not talking about our peanut butter JIFF?:11:

A bathroom cleaner , scouring powder perhaps?

we use Jiff and a sponge... nice and clean with a lemony smell

cheers
I guess Jif isn't peanut butter in Austrailia :cwmddd:

Choosy moms choose Jif!

Nothing works like the Mr. Clean magic eraser. Problem solved, I promise. I cut them to smaller pieces and put them in a ziplock bag to use with classes.

Forget the advise of those who don't know.

Back
Top Bottom