Planning Leisure Pro purchase? Heads up - the holidays are here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco II

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just a heads up to those planning to make any Leisure Pro purchases - the Jewish High Holiday season is upon us. Be sure to check their holiday schedule (link on their home page) for when they will be closed for the various holidays.

Just a heads up to those planning to make any Leisure Pro purchases - the Jewish High Holiday season is upon us. Be sure to check their holiday schedule (link on their home page) for when they will be closed for the various holidays.

Paco II,
Thanks for the heads up, here's a link to our holiday schedule. Remember we are still taking orders online 24/7 as usual at LeisurePro.com and shipping will resume immediately once everyone is back to work. Happy Holidays!

Thanks for clarifying Brett. Didn't mean to say that LP would be closed during that time, just no shipping on the specific holiday days. My bad! Sorry about that.

Paco, I wasn't correcting you, I just wanted to let everyone know that the website would still be running, customers just wouldn't be able to call and we won't be shipping. Thanks for letting everyone know about the schedule, that totally slipped my mind.
Dive Well,

L'shana Tova to y'all.

Best wishes to all, but oy gavalt!.... I keep writing 5767 on all my checks. Well? What did you expect? I live in Chicago on the shores of our own Lake Mishegoss!

How's your New Year going? "Shofar, so good!"

Blessings, prosperity and peace to all!

Back
Top Bottom