CamelDive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tango

Registered
Reaction score
Before my summer holiday I was lurking around the forums to alleviate some of the concerns we had visiting a place we hadn't been to before and specifically diving with a relatively unknown company to us.

CamelDive had been recommended by a friend, however, we needn't have worried and sincerely thank all at Camel Dive for a great experience. The holiday didn't start well as my youngest son (10) had ear problems on the flight over and on his first dive leading to a delay in our schedules. CamelDive were great and after arranging doctors appointments, ferrying us around and re-arranging schedules we were back on track. We're so glad we chose them as our guides and tutors in Sharm. Needless to say that their patience, perseverance and flexibility lead to my wife and sons all having grins like Cheshire cats after passing their PADI OW certification. Of course, my own AOW certification was a bonus which I hadn't originally planned but glad I've done it. The drift dives and night dive were awesome.

I would heartedly recommend them to anyone considering diving in and around Sharm

Tango (aka Trevor)

Glad u enjoyed and had a blast....

Not forgetting the fact that the Camel Bar, and the Roof Bar, in particular, are the world's best post-dive hangouts. Ah, apple shisha and Sakara Gold, a match made in heaven...

Roll on December, when I am out in Sharm again, at least for the last night after a week's liveaboard.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom