Dork Chat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

300bar

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
We now do have our own chatroom.:dork2:
Members only.:lotsalove:
Secret password is "Dork" Sssst don't tell any non Dorks :D

Hope it works

It will only work as long as someone stays in the room.

If you leave the room, it disappears again...

Uh oh. Sounds ominous. Herding us all into one sub forum. Do you suppose that is so the DIR divers can keep an eye on us? (worried look)

Think of it as the Room of Requirement (Harry Potter).

If everybody leaves it, it is apparently no longer necessary... :)

So you have to start the room all over each time you want to get in :confused::confused:

Of doe ik iets fout

So you have to start the room all over each time you want to get in :confused::confused:

Of doe ik iets fout
Nee, je doet niets fout.

Only Administrators can create permanent rooms.

If it turns out that a "Dork" room gets created daily and is used intensively, we may consider to create a permanent "Dork" room.

Good! Then I can be a dork in a permanent room. Wait will that make me a permanent dork??

Nee, je doet niets fout.

Only Administrators can create permanent rooms.

If it turns out that a "Dork" room gets created daily and is used intensively, we may consider to create a permanent "Dork" room.

OK,thats clear.

So fellow dork divers let us all put some(great) pressure on the Admin. to get our own chat room.:wave-smil:bigun2::bigun2::ardbeg17yo::2ar15smil:angrymob::swordfight::pirate5:

Lets use some force to get our chatroom :dork2::dork2:

Maybe we must buy our way in.any help please :lotsalove:

Only this might help: :ardbeg17yo:

OK, I need help..please someone help. Im really sorry. I didnt mean to come in here, and now I cant find the door. Ive been stuck here for about...oh boy, my watch has stopped. Whew, I just found my dive compass in my pocket, so Ill be able to run a search pattern and find the exit. Huh..my compass is always pointing south no matter where I turn. Please ple....oh duh, Im wearing a magnet around my neck....Dont I feel like a dork :) Found the door...see all ya dorks again later, when someone posts something worth reading. As if anyone will want to read what a bunch of dorks post anyways....but Ill be back regardless , cause a dork always goes back to his ...eww, thats kinda gross....blaa

Back
Top Bottom