Thanks Dork Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Some of my recent post crashing in y'alls forum got me thinking off on a tangent.

There is always a lot of talk about DIR and blah blah blah, but we seldom see any reasons for it. So, because of posts here, it prompted me to add a "Reasons for DIR" thread in the DIR forum, which seems to be pretty successful so far!

:dork2:'s and DIR can co-exist peacefully for the greater good!

(Will I get banned for using "DIR" too many time in a single post in the dork forum??) :confused:

As long as ya don't keep telling me I'm gonna die cause I don't subscribe to your philosophy, yes!

As long as ya don't keep telling me I'm gonna die cause I don't subscribe to your philosophy, yes!

Nope, not my style. In fact, that's not the style for ANY of the DIR people I know!

Usually I just let someone dive with me and they can take a subscription on their own. :wink:

There is always DDHF if you somehow get kicked out of the DIR section there Cavediver. :D But if they kicked you out, then they kick out the leader of the DIR? :confused2 That doesn't make sense....:dork2:

There is always DDHF if you somehow get kicked out of the DIR section there Cavediver. :D But if they kicked you out, then they kick out the leader of the DIR? :confused2 That doesn't make sense....:dork2:

LOL! I'm HARDLY the leader. I'm not even really a "follower." Consider me more like a bridge, allowing a free exchange of information from both sides of the pond...

I've read your thread in DIR, it is interesting the reaction of some.
You can mention DIR here all you want, we don't have any issues with diffrent philosophies, just negitive people.

Dave

I've read your thread in DIR, it is interesting the reaction of some.
You can mention DIR here all you want, we don't have any issues with diffrent philosophies, just negitive people.

Dave

In life, just as in diving, I prefer to be neutral. Too negative and you'll just end up drowning.

(Will I get banned for using "DIR" too many time in a single post in the dork forum??) :confused:

Nope, see...
DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR DIR

I'm still here!:D

CD- I am secretly afraid to go to the DIR forum. I've been there a couple of times. I just don't fit in. Perhaps its the red letters at the top of the page. I transform them into "trucker girl, get out of here!" LOL. I'm reading your "reasons" thread, though. Just to support you as a fellow DD with a DIR twist :D. Us non-DIR dorks are twisted in a different way! :lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom