30-day satisfaction guarantee?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's really more of a matter of how each dealer elects to handle the program - some may offer you your money back, no questions asked - others may offer a store credit or an exchange - and others may perhaps just not wish to offer it at all. Your best bet is to just ask them -

Doug

I am an Aeris dealer. If I can help you out with this please send me a PM. Just let me know what I can do to help.

Brent
www.scubagearpro.com

Thanks, I have found some dealers, mainly by calling. One dealer (Dive Montana - they're awesome) alerted me to the Gear Locker program where you can basically rent from Oceanis for 30 days to test drive. That's a wonderful idea.
PS - My Hera should be coming in this week and can't wait to test it. After reading about lots of BCDs and trying on several, this one looks like it's precisely what I want.

Thanks, I have found some dealers, mainly by calling. One dealer (Dive Montana - they're awesome) alerted me to the Gear Locker program where you can basically rent from Oceanis for 30 days to test drive. That's a wonderful idea.
PS - My Hera should be coming in this week and can't wait to test it. After reading about lots of BCDs and trying on several, this one looks like it's precisely what I want.[/QUOTEI

aren't there internet places that allow exchanges within a certain time frame???....I know Leisure pro has a fit guarantee where they pay the shipping both ways if a wet suit doesn't fit........

I was trying to go local so that I could try it on in the store, but I ended up buying online because I wanted it right away and the stores I talked to would have to order it. Yes, a few online retailers I talk to offer a guarantee even if you get it wet. Some just offer it if you return it tags on, never used.

Back
Top Bottom