What do we (DORKS) eat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

300bar

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
An other thread got me thinking,what do we (DORK)divers like to eat.
So I like your meals and how to make them.

It was a thread about fries and some funny sause :confused:

Please I want to have a real meal :lotsalove:

i always like to bake quad choc muffins (milk choc, white choc and dark choc bits in a choc batter) for my favourite DORKS

Along with my New York steak, tomatoes and salad, I had barbequed peaches last night.

Dave

Well last night was we had veal, using the garlic pepper grinder i sprinkled some on both sides and threw it on the grill pan (with a hint of olive oil) for about 30secs both sides

plus oven roasted garlic organic vegetables (capsicum, onions, garlic, mushrooms, carrots & brocoli)

tonight im thinking quiche... havent decided yet

I like easy mac and tuna fish :D

You follow the direction on the easy mac box. . .

The tuna is a little tricky, you have to mash the package around a bit so the tuna is in kind of a shredded form, next shake it all to the bottom of the pouch. Once you have done that take a knife (or scissors if you are a sissy:wink:) cut the top off and dig in. . . no sauces needed. . .

I hate to cook so I eat whatever my wife is nice enough to cook for me.

umm... chicken voila here. just add water.. my favorite directions.

My new thing is spinach with blueberries and feta cheese and walnuts with a bottle of wine. I tell myself its healthy. I'll be on restriction when JB gets home. He drinks like two beers a week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom