For better and worse....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
For richer and poorer, sickness and health.....To some those words meen something. Not to my new wife of less than a year. Out of the blue, Ive been told she wants nothing more to do with me....Soooo, Im coming back to Hawaii one last tome to get my stuff and tie up some loose ends. Sadly my surgery did not go well and I still can not dive. Im going to be home, where I belong in Alaska and dont expect to return to Hawaii any time soon.
I want to thank all the people I have made friends with over the years for the great times and wonderful diving. I will miss you all. I will have tanks and weights along with my dive boat here in Alaska if anyone wants to visit. I may even have room for you to stay. I have to say diving here is as good if not better than Hawaii, critter wise anyway. Come check it out!
I'll check in from time to time but expect to be spending more time on the Alaska forum. Thanks again my friends.
Aloha

PS, I have my Jeep for sale. 2005 unlimited rubicon, best off road vehicle ever built. Looks like it just left the showroom floor, 12K miles, two tops, heck, I'll even throw in the high lift jack. Just tak over payments. Im giving this thing away. It have all the bells and whistles including two tops soft and hard AND it has a scubaboard decal on it! PM me if you want to take a look.

sorry to hear it wildcard--

wishing you well with a full recovery of the surgery and the broken heart.

take care,
melissa and vince

That is the pits, particularly out of the blue.

Get your health back. Sorry I never got to meet you here in Hawaii..................

Wildcard,
Someday, your path will take you somewhere that would not have been possible in Hawaii, and with the wife. Someday it will all come together and make great sense.
Sorry to hear that your down right now.

Hang in there!

I look forward to reading your posts when you get to Alaska.

My deepest sympathies . . . wounds to the heart are worse than the physical ones.

I will keep a good thought for you, that you will heal and return to peace underwater.

Brah, we haven't always seen eye-to-eye, but believe me when I say I feel for you. I can't imagine (and definitely don't want to) the depths of that pain.

I truly hope you find your way back to emotional and physical health soon and can find solace in that pastime we all enjoy.

A hui hou,

Whoa, WC,

My heart and thoughts are out there for you. Still we never got the chance to dive together and that is one of my regrets. Take care of your health and your heart.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom