beep beep beep

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Is there any way to silence a Nitek Plus? The ascent warning goes off a bit too frequently. I can live with it, but it goes off when I'm moving my arms about to take photos, or if reach down to scratch my leg and move my arm back too quickly... just curious :confused:

Is there any way to silence a Nitek Plus? The ascent warning goes off a bit too frequently. I can live with it, but it goes off when I'm moving my arms about to take photos, or if reach down to scratch my leg and move my arm back too quickly... just curious :confused:

Hello,

Thanks for the question. The NiTek Plus does not allow divers to silence the ascent rate alarm. You can silence some of the alarms by setting both gas mixtures. Even if you are diving air, be sure to program 21% in both Mix 1 and Mix 2. See if that helps a little.

Best,
Kathleen

which alarms would that silence?

Back
Top Bottom