Thursday 20th Sept weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
opps - been so busy i forgot what day it is

so how is everyone going??????????

i see alot of people planning some exciting december trips (Vanuatu for the almitees) and what better motivation to keep on the healthy track and keep going!!

we are still exercising daily

we are still supporting eachother

we are still here and plodding along!!!!!!!

well done guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me? well ive been spending alot of time with the docs this week......nothing too serious but it all adds up to why i have been struggling so much lately but i found a good doc and can see the light in the tunnel so will keep going

so how was your week???? any results to share?

Almity,

Good to hear that things are moving forward for you. I've managed to stay at 222, and feeling really good. I finally found out that the pain in my left shoulder is bicepial tendinitis, or however it is spelt, and have been working through that to heal it up so I can get back to a full range of exercising. Not diving much, in fact I dove last weekend for the first time since July. Spirits are high though :)

No gain, no loss here. That's ok as I haven't been doing a lot of physical stuff this week at all. And today I know why - I'm actually sick. Temp 102, achey etc. Explains why I've been having a cruddy week and not sleeping for the past four nights. So hopefully this icky will push off soon and then I'll be back to a positive life!

Hmmm....not too good. I'll try again next week. :)

The weight today is 169 pounds.

Well, I have totally forgotten all about this considering that I've been rather preoccupied lately. But I am still where I am last time I weighed in; I think that was 2 weeks ago. I finally got back to the gym yesterday for some strength training. I had to skip cardio after work because I had my rescue class.

Great news FB, I'm hoping to start my strength training in a few weeks.

Hey, thanks for asking. I'm down to 185lbs from 200lbs...which is about halfay for me. I'd really like to get down under 170lbs. My waist is down to 36.5" from 39".

I work with a bunch of pretty supportive guys and a few hundred of us went running at 0600, in formation, 3 miles in 29:30 minutes. My guys ended up dumping a huge cooler of ice water on me, from behind, to celebrate my first command run with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom