Help for those building their own interfaces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jamiei

Reaction score
I just wanted to start this thread for anyone that is having problems building an interface or afraid to try it themselves. I have considerable experience in building them and I'm confident I've made every possible error in building them so I feel I can provide a lot of help to those having the same problems I did. The main problems seem to be with the transistors and more importantly, their pin orientation. It's hard to see the tiny part numbers on them and easy to solder them in the wrong way. I have tons of information on the many different transistors most people will run into and will be glad to give advice as to which way they go. I started mapping the orientation of each transistor I successfully use to build interfaces. I use this as a quick reference guide when building them myself. If anyone needs help, just post a message here and I'll do all I can. Good Luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom