Best Place to Get a Guinness in Sharm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Houston Squid

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know there is a heavy UK tourist trade in Sharm -- so I have to imagine there is a pub or two there.

What do you think the best place to get a Guinness is?

Are there any bar/pub feeling places there you recommend with or without the Blonde in a Black Dress (Guinness)?

I am not a night club person, but I do like a nice bar stool type place.

Parched in the Desert Squid

Found a nice pub in Cairo, but in Sharm I didn't have a chance to look, too much going on. You should be able to find something, its a very touristy area. Good luck, nothing like finding a piece of home when you are far away.

Enjoy your trip!

If there is Guinness - try Camel Bar. It's full of Brits.

To be honest I haven't looked for Guinness because local lager is a good beer - try Sakkala...

Mania

If there is Guinness - try Camel Bar. It's full of Brits.

To be honest I haven't looked for Guinness because local lager is a good beer - try Sakkala...

Mania

Yeah, Camel will probably have Guinness, as will the Tavern, but the local beer is good. For the record, it is Sakara. Sakara Gold is my preferred choice, but then you also have Sakara Premium and Sakara Seven Stars.

Mark

Squid,

Hope you guys have a great trip.

Vanessar

Mark
You are absolutly right - Sakara, not Sakkala (my mistake).

Second choice is Stella but Sakkara is much better

Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom