Nitek Duo / I book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noladiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Ive had my Duo for quite some time. I know there is a computer dock for it just wondering if that were compatible with the an Apple I Book. On a side note if you know of any other mac based dive log software.

Hello,

Thanks for your question. I have asked around and do not have confirmation that the DUO docking station works on MAC computers. Any divers out there have any experience with this?

The docking station is not geared to MAC computers, unfortunately. There may be a conversion capability, but that would have to be answered by MAC or someone with a MAC who has been able to use the DUO dock station.

I have an email into the OEM to find out more information and will get back in touch with what I find out.

Thanks again,
Kathleen

I have a pc too maybe I would be the guinea pig. Thanks for the quick reply and keep cranking out that primo gear!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom